Innov8ors is Gladstone Region’s first Acceleration Program supporting the development of tech startups through collaborative partnerships, jobs creation and skills attraction to strengthen Gladstone Region’s Innovation Ecosystem.
Innov8ors will provide one to one mentoring through end-to-end product planning, designing, validation, testing and launching via a 24-Week modules Program which includes weekly Bootcamp, one to one mentoring, and an introduction to various sources of funding.
Innov8ors is possible due to a partnership between Here for Gladstone (the combined community investment of Rio Tinto Yarwun, Boyne Smelters Limited and Queensland Alumina Limited) and Queensland Government (through its Advance Queensland).
Innov8ors will have five (5) cohorts over between 1st July 2020 and 30th June 2023 including:
· Cohort 1: From Sep 2020 to Abril 2021 (8 participants max.) – Closed
· Cohort 2: From June 2021 to Nov 2021 (9 participants max.) – EoI opens: 1st Feb to 30th April 2021
· Cohort 3: From Feb 2022 to April 2022 (9 participants max.) – EoI opens: 1st Sep to 30th Nov 2021
· Cohort 4: From June 2022 to Nov 2022 (9 participants max.) – EoI opens: 1st Feb to 30th April 2022
· Cohort 5: From Feb 2023 to April 2023 (9 participants max.) – EoI opens: 1st Sep to 30th Nov 2022
If you are interested in applying for the Innov8ors Program, please contact:
Startup Ecosystem Builder
Startup Gladstone Inc.
0424 092 537