EPP’s Key roles:
- Startup Gladstone Inc. – “The Link” (or the vision-maker/connector).
- Ambrose State School – “The Incubator” (concepts are trialed).
- Participating Schools (2019) – West SS, Central SS and Bororen SS plus further four (in 2020).
- APLNG Conoco Phillips and BOQ – “The Strategic Partners”.
Key Elements of Success:
- Leadership (from the Principal).
- Visibility (sponsors acknowledgement through social media).
- Inclusiveness (all-students approach).
- Reporting (participation, capacity and socio-economic-educational outcomes)/fortnightly teleconferences.
- Partnerships (Industry, NFP and Schools).
- Increased entrepreneurial and digital capacity building within the student population.
- Improved feedback from Education Queensland’s auditors (2018 and 2019).
- A more connected P&C cohort with school activities.
- A locally made, ongoing capacity building and developmental Programme that could be tailored to each School’s specific needs.